Swagbucks

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm so proud of myself!

I had what I think is my best grocery shopping trip ever yesterday. I usually think it's silly when people post pictures of every CVS, Walgreens, and grocery trip they make, but I am pretty proud of this trip.

Included was:
2 jars of unsweetened applesauce
3 gallons of milk (2 fat free for bigs and 1 whole fat for our under 2 year old)
1 gallon of orange juice
2 bottles of Welch's white grape juice
1 package (12 count) of Sorrento light string cheese
10 Smart Ones meals (lunch for Tom)
2 Smart Ones desserts (dessert for Tom at lunch)
2 jars of Reduced Fat Jif peanut butter
1 jar of grated parmesan cheese
2 dozen eggs
2 boxes of Oatmeal To Go breakfast bars
2 bags of Fresh Express Romaine Heart bagged lettuce
4 boxes of various Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheat cereal
2 bananas
My total bill without coupons would have been $122.13. However, thanks to 4 $5 off $25 Whole Foods coupons, many Sunday paper insert coupons, and some Publix coupons (from in-store flyers), my total was $36.90. But, I still can submit my grocery receipt for a $10 Kellogg's rebate, bringing my total shopping trip that was worth over $122 down to just over $26!!

1 comment:

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

Don't you just love trips like that? I don't always post pictures, but if the deal is good enough, I just can't help it.