Swagbucks

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Competitive? Who, me? YOU BET!!

Did you know that Publix lets you use coupons from competitors? Meaning other local supermarkets. That includes Whole Foods, Albertsons, Winn Dixie, etc. So, if you have an Entertainment Guide, pull out those Whole Foods coupons and start saving.

AND...Did you know that the Publix pharmacy honors coupons from other pharmacies. I recently got a lot of CVS coupons good for a free $25 gift card if you transfer your Rx to CVS. Well, I took that CVS coupon to my Publix and transferred my prescriptions from Target and have made $125 SO FAR! Can you say "Free groceries!!"? Yee Haw!

Ok, one more little thing. Did you know that you can get Upromise donations from McDonald's? And who doesn't indulge in some Mickey D's? It's ok to admit it...just get something out of it besides a burgeoning waistline. Make your kids college fund fat, too. Follow this link for more info: https://lty.s.upromise.com/prepaid-gift-cards.do?partnerName=mcd

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I love to read your blog. . .and make you money at the same time!

Love you! I need to go to that site, but need to go to bed more! ha ha!

Bran

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

Ok, well you've convinced me to get the Sunday paper starting this week. Now, I guess I'm gonna have to start clipping. Here's my problem...
I've tried to do coupons before but without fail, I will leave the store and realize on the way home that my coupons are still in my purse. The only ones I use regularly without forgetting is restaurant ones. Any tips on how to remember?