UPromise is a free service. More than 7 million families have joined Upromise to save for college. That's right...save for college. Who couldn't use a little extra help starting a college fund for your children, especially when somebody else is the one making the contributions? There are 8 major ways to generate savings through the UPromise program:
- Make Upromise.com your online shopping destination (Gap, ebay, REI, Staples, and MANY more)
- Grocery store and drug store shopping
- Dining through UPromise
- Travel (Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and others participate)
- Do the real estate thing
- Get a Citi Upromise Card (credit card by Citi Bank)
- Purchase services Through Upromise (such as Terminix or ADT)
- Sign Up Family and Friends
You will be required to register your credit cards and your loyalty progam cards (CVS Extra Care, Publix grocery card, etc.) with UPromise to receive contributions, but it is a secure website.
With gas prices the way they are and our lives as busy as they are, online shopping has become a way of life. Why not start your purchase via the Online Shopping link at UPromise's website and get a little more for your purchase than the items you are buying? Visit UPromise's website at www.UPromise.com today and start saving!
We started saving with UPromise when I was pregnant with our oldest son and, so far, our 2 big kids each have a few THOUSAND dollars in a 529 account!