Swagbucks

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Gap Outlet Baby Sale

I recently blogged about a Baby sale at the Gap Outlet here. Well, you know I'm always looking out for you, so I decided to test the sale out myself. I know! I know! How kind of me to do research on your behalf. Anyway, my husband took our 2 big kids camping yesterday so I headed to the outlet on a recon job for you. Here's what I learned:
  • The sale is on clothes from newborns through 5T
  • The "Up to 40% off" should be paid attention to carefully. There were quite a few things on sale for only 20% off. I will say, though, that there were also a few items (a tad more winter-y) that were marked 50% off.

So, to sum things up, I did get a couple things. Ok, maybe a few. Alright, it was several. However, only 2 of the items were actually for our newest baby. I got a short sleeved t-shirt for our oldest for $3.99 and a long sleeved one for $5.99. I got a shirt for myself that was $11.99. And I got a long-sleeved onesie for $3.99 and a one piece outfit for $10.19 for the baby. The one piece outfit for the baby is a little out of my price range, but we have to take long sleeved 6-12 month clothing to China with us and it's been difficult to find. The shirt for $11.99 for me is also a little steeper than I try to go, but it's a white basic piece and needed for travel as well.

I may try to wait until closer to the end of the promotion and go back if I have to go into town on some other mission. Or often, once these promotions are over, they clearance out all of the sale items and you can get them cheap. I did end up with a coupon for 15% off my entire purchase if I complete a survey so that MAY make it worth a trip.

There you have it. Hope this is helpful.

No comments: