Swagbucks

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

RedBox

RedBox kiosks are popping up everywhere! Have you heard of them?


You can rent a movie for just $1. That's it!! $1 You rent a movie and return it by 9 p.m. the next day and all you pay is $1. Anyone else tired of being ripped off by the mega-video rental stores? The movies stocked in the kiosks are mostly new releases. You can never guarantee exactly what will be offered or what will be in stock, but I have always been able to get something I'd be interested in watching. Click here to find a location near you.

To make this deal even sweeter (yes, it's possible), sign up (on the right side of the page) to receive email updates here and you will receive a code in your inbox every Monday for a FREE rental. Now we're talking! "Free" is much more up my alley. Did I actually insinuate that I don't like paying $1 for a movie rental? You betcha!

1 comment:

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

I love RedBox (as long as I remember to return them the next day). They are easy to use and no membership cards.