Swagbucks

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Best Christmas restaurant promo I've seen so far

I recently posted about all the good deals from restaurants and other retailers on gift cards available at Christmastime.

At Smokey Bones, you get an immediate $5 savings on your meal in addition to a $5 coupon for a future visit when you purchase a $25 gift card. I'd use the gift card and the $5 bonus gift card together on my next visit if our bill came to that much...which it usually doesn't.


When you go to a restaurant, do you have to purchase multiple kids meals for your kids? Next time, try this: buy an adult sized meal and split it between your children. The portions at restaurants are so large that my husband and I can often share a meal. An adult sized meal is usually cheaper than 2 separate kids meals and we usually stretch it to cover 3 kids anyways.

No comments: