Swagbucks

Monday, March 2, 2009

Free Movie Ticket


I saw this promotion advertised in my People magazine this past week. I admit I am a celebrity rag junkie. My husband usually gets me a subscription for my Valentine's Day present. He acts like it's MY present, but I have to fight him off it to be able to read it. Anyway, here goes:


Spend $8 or more on the products pictured (Physicians Formula New Organicwear Superfruit Lip Gloss, Diet Coke, Campbell' s Soup, Olay Pro-X, Rachel Getting Married DVD, or TurboTax) and send original receipt(s) along with you home and email addresses to:

All Things Red

P.O. Box 4938

New Yor, NY 10185


The movie ticket can be applied toward a movie of your choice at participating movie theaters. Original store receipt with qualifying items circled and purchase date between 02/27/09 and 03/09/09 must be postmarked by 03/27/09. Limit one ticket per household. Allow 4-8 weeks for delivery of ticket.

No comments: