Swagbucks

Friday, April 3, 2009

Tom and Price make it home

This will be a short update from Tom. Price and I left Nanchang around 10:00 Thursday morning local time, and got home and into bed at 2:00 AM Friday, for a total travel time of 28 hours. Price slept GREAT and was GREAT when he was awake. He gave one last performance for the Chinese in the Beijing airport, and (as usual) they loved him. Now that I am home, I will go through the pictures and post some in a blog.

Abby and I have emailed some today, and she and our daughter are doing fine. I am fairly confident she'll find time to blog some when her day starts in a couple of hours.

3 comments:

Jaciromer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaciromer said...

Congratulations on your new addition and welcome home!

Ashleigh said...

Glad you 2 made it home safe and sound. Anxiously awaiting your girls making their journey home too!