Swagbucks

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Special Treat from the Orphanage

Our visit to the orphanage was quite an experience. I will blog in more complete detail if I can later tonight, but I wanted to show you the gift we were given. Can you tell what this is?

The photos, that probably appear VERY tiny, were taken of Carmon the day she was found outside the orphanage gate. If you can see, she is wearing a blue jacket over a white shirt. When we went to the orphanage today, those clothes were given to us as a gift. What an unexpected surprise!

5 comments:

Dearest Jessica said...

What a special gift! Amazing!

Jackie Sue said...

Ok, so now I am just weeping...how precious is that. Can't begin to express what that will mean to you through the years...our amazing God who does more than we know to ask or imagine.

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

That is so sweet! I have never heard of anything like that.

Brandi said...

and it's so cute! What a sweet shadow box that will make. . .and when all the kids ask questions, you have something! I love that. Oh what I wouldn't give. . .

love you,
Bran

AmyO said...

What an amazing gift to have!